NATURAL REMEDIES TO TREAT HAIR LOSS
Yemen has a natural remedy for hair loss:
- Soak fenugreek (AKA maithray) in deep pot of water overnight. Massage the liquid into the scalp and wrap with a cloth for 3 hours. Repeat everyday for 1 month.
- Massage the scalp with uncooked egg yolk, yes it seems gross but it has worked for many people, leave it for 1 hour and wash it out.
- Smear Red Henna on the scalp and wait for 1 hour, then wash, Repeat for 10-14 days. Be ware- your hair will turn red from the henna!
- Smear castor oil on the scalp and the hair roots but not on the hair, wrap the hair with a newspaper, tie with a cloth and leave overnight, wash in the morning. Repeat every 7-10 days (results will come after 6-7 treatments).
- Home remedy for hair loss: boil 1 cup of water, add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, cook for 5 minutes, cool and drink.
- Herbal cure for hair loss: blanch scented geranium leaves in boiling water, strain, cool and use to wash the hair.
- Rub olive oil into the scalp to reduce hair loss is one of the more popular home remedies.
- Boil rosemary leaves in water, strain and save the liquid in a glass bottle. Use to wash the hair every day. You can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and spray the hair every morning.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, 1 lemon juice and 1 egg yolk. Apply on the hair roots for half an hour and wash off.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cumin to 1/2 a cup of olive oil and rub into the scalp, leave for half an hour and wash off.
Yemeni home remedy
• Yemeni home remedy: Mix Olive leaves with peach leaves, pomegranate leaves, buckthorn leaves, Henna, olive oil, and some salt. Grind and boil the mixture then leave to cool. Drain through a fabric and save in a container. Smear on the hair before bed time and leave for the whole night, wash in the morning. Repeat for 1-2 weeks. It will make the hair stronger and darker and will grow some new hair.
Yemeni home medicine
• Yemeni home medicine: Grind myrtle leaves and saturate in water for 24 hours. Apply on hair, cover with a fabric and leave for the whole night (can also add olive oil and salt). Wash in the morning with cold or warm water. Repeat for 2 weeks
• Take one gram black pepper and 100 grams curd then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your scalp and wash your hair with warm water. Use this treatment once in a week. It is very useful remedy for hair loss.
• In 2 liter of water put 200 grams amla, shikakai and reetha then boil it until water reduces to half. Apply this mixture on your scalp and leave it for 3 hours. Rinse your hair with warm water. Use this remedy regularly for three months. It is one of the effective treatments for this problem.
• Take 2 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder and 3 tablespoons olive oil then mix them properly. Apply this paste on your affected areas and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it with water. It is one of highly beneficial remedy for baldness or hair loss.
• Mix equal quantity of curd and camphor then keep this mixture aside for some time. Apply this paste on your effected scalp and leave it for 4 hours. Wash you hair with warm water. It is one of the best remedies for this problem.
• Take onion juice and honey then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your affected areas. It is one of the simple remedies for hair loss.
• You can also take honey and egg yolk then mix them properly. Cover the entire affected scalp and leave it for 2 hours. Wash you hair with water. It is one of the good treatments for this problem.
Remember these things: Keep your hair & root clean, message your scalp with some herbal oil to help increase circulation and take balanced diet rich in green vegetables, protein, cereals, fruits etc. to help supply the hair follicle with the required nutrients with proper hair loss vitamins.
Hair Growth Ideas
It’s a depressing feeling when you are in bus stop next to a man your age with full healthy hair. You’ve tried everything, from using the latest wonder shampoo to having medical treatments. You just don’t know what else you can do so why not try these hair growth ideas.
Home remedies are often laughed at being old wives’ tale but the fact that people have been using them for centuries must mean that something must be true in there. Here are a few home remedies that you could try.
1. A Rosemary concoction. Rosemary is known to have a cleansing and soothing effect on the body. It has been used since the olden times to promote hair growth. Take a few sprigs of rosemary and boil it in water for a few minutes. Let it cool down and wash your hair and scalp. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and wash off then dry.
2. Aloe Vera massage. Used by the Egyptians as moisturizers, women over the centuries have been using this to clean the scalp and add moisture to it. You can cut off a piece of aloe from the plant itself and squeeze it directly to your scalp. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes. Raw aloe vera is slimy so be sure to wash it after. It also has thorns so be careful when handling the aloe stalk.
3. Oil essences. The Greeks have been using olive oil to make their hair shiny and smooth. They also massage their scalp with olive oil. Olive oil is a known antiseptic and it cleans the scalp, encouraging hair to grow uninterrupted. You can also add rosemary and lemon grass to the olive oil by immersing them for 2 to 4 weeks. An alternative is coconut virgin oil which has the same antiseptic and moisturizing quality of olive oil.
4. Mayonnaise. It may seem strange but mayonnaise is a popular remedy for hair loss and one of the most popular hair growth ideas. The egg yolk and oil in the mayonnaise has intense moisturizing effect on the scalp and hair. It is best to do this in the evening. Smooth mayonnaise on the hair and on the roots of the hair. Wrap your hair in a shower cap and leave overnight. In the morning, you can wash it off. If you feel uncomfortable sleeping with mayonnaise on your hair, you can wash it off after a few hours.
5. Water. Drink lots of it. Water has wonderful hydrating effects on the body as well as on the scalp. Both a home remedy and a medical fact, drinking eight to ten glasses a day can provide much needed moisture to your hair, encouraging hair growth.
You can stop hair loss, prevent it and regrow hair if you buy the best hair loss treatments today and save yourself a lot of time but these Hair Growth Ideas will work if you wait long enough.